1. Q: Will these work with automatics?
1. A: It just depends. Our shift knobs thread on so your current shift knob needs to thread off. If you have a button on your current shift knob it is NOT compatible with our shift knobs. Note if you do not have a button, but your shift knob does thread off then you will need an adapter.
2. Q: Do you ship internationally?
2. A: Yes!
3. Q: How long do they take to arrive?
3. A: These are all handmade so they currently take about 2-6 weeks to make and ship.
4. Q: Can I change/edit my order after it is placed?
4. A: Message us on Instagram so we can let you know if we can.
5. Q: Will they melt in the heat?
5. A: No, at least not under natural heat. They are made with heat resistant, high-quality resin.
6. Q: How much do they weigh?
6. A: they weigh between 9-14 ounces depending on the height and shape.
7. Q: Do you make shapes other than Hex or Cylinder?
7 A: No. We currently only offer the shapes listed on our website, but will expand as demand increases.
8. Q: Is there a warranty?
8. A: Yes, we have a comprehensive 30-day warranty that covers all defects/faults that are NOT caused by neglect. Please review the full warranty under our product descriptions.
9. Q: Can you put things other than flowers in them?
9. A: Yes! If you have an item in mind; message us on Instagram so we can determine if it will fit and work.
10: Q: Do you make more masculine ones?
10. A: Yes. We make them custom so whatever you want we can do.
11. Q: How do you Install them?
11. A: Our shift knobs thread on so once your current shift knob is off ours simply spin on until they are tight.
12. Q: Are they strong/durable?
12. A: Yes. They are made from high-quality resin that cures extremely hard. We still do not recommend using excessive force as they are not made from metal.
13. Q: Do you offer returns or refunds?
13. A: No we do not. These are custom products that take time and money to make so we do not offer refunds or returns outside of our warranty policy.